|Sorry For Your Loss|
|Series||U.S. TV Series|
|Original Airdate(s)||13 November 2013|
|Writer(s)||Jeff Rake and Ray Utarnachitt|
|Previous||"All Tomorrow's Parties"|
"Sorry For Your Loss" is the sixth episode of season 1 of The Tomorrow People U.S. TV Series.
When Stephen and Russell head out for a night of fun, they run into a potential new break-out. Stephen and Russell report back to John and Coburn about the new person, but they want to keep a low profile from Ultra.
Sadly, Russell learns that his dad has passed away, and he is torn about whether or not he should go home. John volunteers to accompany Russell to help keep him out of trouble. Meanwhile, Jedikiah has a shocking secret that could destroy his career.
Guest Cast Edit
- Meta Golding as Darcy Nichols
- Aeriél Miranda as Piper Nichols
- Carly Pope as Morgan Burke
- Laura Slade as Irene Quinn
- Artine Brown as Bouncer
- Emily Fonda as Trixie
- Natasha Gayle as Sandy
- Susan Hanson as Russell's Mother
- Michael Johnson as Kyle
- Byron Lawson as Ultra Captain
- Nik Markovina as Bartender
- Zach Martin as Deputy
- Nathan Mitchell as Scary Ultra Agent
- Derek Morrison as Scary Boss
- James Yi as Chan Woo Kwon (Russell's father)
- Andy Behbakht of TVOvermind.com praised the episode for Russell's character development, as well as for exploring the relationship between Russell and John. Behbakht concluded: "'Sorry For Your Loss' was another stellar episode with amazing performances as well continuing to develop the show as a whole."
The episode scored a 0.6 rating and a 2 share in the A18-49 demo, holding even with the previous week, with 1.69 million viewers (an increase of 9% over the previous episode).
Episode Details Edit
- Russell is a skilled pianist, having played since he was five years old.
- Darcy dies while protecting her younger sister Piper, another Tomorrow Person.
- Jedikiah is in a secret relationship with a Tomorrow Person named Morgan Burke.
- Irene recovers from her gunshot wound and returns to the sanctuary.
- ↑ November 12-14 on The CW: New Synopses for The Originals, Supernatural, The Tomorrow People, and The Vampire Diaries, dreadcentral.com/, retrieved 24 October 2013
- ↑ The Tomorrow People 1.06 Review: “Sorry for Your Loss”, tvovermind.com, retrieved 14 November 2013
- ↑ 'Arrow' Ties Series High in Adults 18-34, Best Ratings Ever in Men 18-34, tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com, retrieved 14 November 2013